On this page you can find information your club should consider when hosting an event and also how you can advertise your club events to members and non-members alike!
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN RUNNING YOUR EVENTS
There are serveral factors clubs should consider when arranging an event:
- Costs & Expenses
- Main contacts & responsibilities
- Refund Policy
- Booking things in advance
- Travel & travel costs
ADVERTISING EVENTS ON YOUR SRC CLUB PAGE
Holding events is an effective way of promoting your club. If you are organising an event, you can display them and advertise tickets on your SRC Club page. We’ve had clubs successfully advertise in-person and online events from Balls and Socials, to Workshops and Guest Lectures, to Game and Film Nights and Dance Classes. Clubs can advertise as many events as they would like to throughout the year, and the SRC Team are on hand to help you achieve this.
Benefits of advertising events on your Club Page include:
- Options to advertise to members only or to the wider student population & general public
- Ticket options including free or paid tickets that give you access to an attendees list
- Custom tickets tailored to your club that allow for group ticketing, required questions, choice selection, e.g. menu choices and dietary requirements for a Club Dinner.
- Ticket Discount if your club wants to offer members a reduced ticket price to an event.
- Control of when tickets go on sale and off sale
- Options to link to external ticketing sites or to include online links for attendees.
- Ability to send messages to attendees
- Ticket Sales funds are arranged with club prior to event to be transferred to bank account or held in the SRC Holding Account.
Anyone who wants to sign up to your event can do so if they register and sign into their SRC website account.
If you wish to advertise your Club event, please complete the below form.
If you have attended our Website training, you will be given access to create club events on your Club page. If you have set up your event and just need to supply ticket details, please complete the below form.
If you have any queries regarding hosting club events, please email email@example.com.
CARD MACHINE HIRE
The SRC has a popular Card Machine hire option that is available to Affiliated Clubs and Societies. It only requires a short training session, which must be organised before any bookings can be made. If this is something you would be interested in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and times the machine is required.
If you are running a paid event, it is your club's responsibility to set your own refund policy. Any refund requests will be sent directly to your club.
SUBMIT CLUB EVENT AND TICKET DETAILS
MORE EVENTS & PROMOTION INFORMATION