Club Inductions and training
The SRC has the following inductions and training available for affilated clubs:
- Compulsory SRC Induction - a minimum of two office bearers from you club are required to attend
- Clubs & Socs Website Training - for clubs who want to use their SRC website portal to manage their club
- Student Wellbeing workshops, delivered by our team of student mental health trainers:
- Let's Talk about Sexual Violence - a 2hr online peer-led workshop, covering: sexual consent, reflecting on societal messages about sex and how this might impact our understanding of consent, what consent is, and discussion around how to have clear communication around consent (both verbally & non-verbally)
- Mind Your Mate - a 2hr online training programme covering basic mental health awareness and suicide prevention skills
- Mind Yourself - a 2hr online training programme which aims to build emotional resilience in participants as a defence against common mental health issues such as depression
If your office bearers cannot attend any of the below induction or training dates, please get in touch with us directly via email@example.com.
New induction and website training dates are posted at the beginning of each month.
Compulsory SRC Induction Dates:
Clubs & Socs Website Training Dates:
Other Club Events:
Equality & Diversity Training:
You can find information on the Equality & Diversity Training that the University offers here.