Thinking about running in our upcoming Student Council Elections but not sure about the costs involved? You might be interested in our Campaign Grant Funding.
All candidates running in the SRC Spring Elections can apply for a grant towards their campaign cost. The Grant fund for the Spring Elections is £750 and will be split between the number of candidates who apply in the ratio 1:4, between Non-Sabbatical and Sabbatical positions.
The maximum any candidate will receive will not exceed the limit set for the positions they are running for set out in the campaign budget, which is currently:
- £25 for Non-Sabbatical positions
- £100 for Sabbatical positions
Procedure for Applying
- When you start your application on our election nomination site our elections team will send you an email asking if you wish to apply for the campaign funding grant.
- To apply all you need to do is email back confirming you wish to apply for the grant funding by Friday 16th February, 4pm.
- Once the candidates list is prepared, we will then contact all candidates who have applied for the grant funding, detailing the grant sum and how to claim.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our elections team by contacting email@example.com