Have you ever of thought of an idea for how to improve the University, but weren’t sure how to put it into action? By getting involved in the Students’ Representative Council (SRC), you can ensure that your voice and ideas are heard at the very highest levels of the University.
As an SRC Council Member, not only will you have the means to lead the change you want to see at the University, but you’ll also meet loads of new people and gain access to a range of exciting opportunities. We have a range of positions available in our upcoming Spring Elections, with seats available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Below you will find all of the key dates, links and documents you'll need to get involved. To get started, click on the election pack for the position you're interested in. The pack contains all of the steps you'll need to follow to get involved.
If you have any questions or issues please get in touch with us at email@example.com
- Nominations open – Monday 7th February, 9am
- Online Nominations close – Friday 18th February, 12pm
- Deadline for Sponsors, Manifesto, Photo submission – Friday 18th February, 4pm
- Pre-hustings Meeting – Thursday 24th February, 6pm
- Candidates’ Meeting – Friday 25th February, 12pm
- Hustings Non-Sabbatical – Monday 28th February, 6pm
- Hustings Sabbatical – Tuesday 1st March, 6pm
- Polling Opens – Wednesday 2nd March, 9am
- Polling Closes – Thursday 3rd March, 5pm
- Results – Thursday 3rd March, approx. 6pm
Election results can be found here.
A breakdown of the results can be found here.
Welfare and Equal Opportunities Officers