The SRC will be closed from Friday 17th Dec to Monday 10th Jan.
The SRC staff and officers will be taking a break over the holidays and will be out of office from December 17th to January 10th. Dependent on the latest government guidance we will re-open either virtually or in-person on January 10th. Please see below for specific closure details for each of our services:
- The Welcome Point and Reception closes at 5pm on Friday 17th Dec and re-opens at 9.30am on Monday 10th Jan.
- The Advice Centre closes at 4pm on Friday 17th Dec until 11:30am on Monday 10th Jan. For out of hours support please refer to this web page: https://www.glasgowunisrc.org/advice/out-of-hours/.
- The Secondhand Bookshop closes at 2.30pm on Friday 17th Dec and re-opens at 10.30am on Monday 10th Jan.
- SRC Volunteering closes at 5pm on Friday 17th Dec and re-opens at 9.30am on Monday 10th Jan.
- The Gilchrist Postgraduate Club Christmas hours are as follows:
- Open Monday 20th to Thursday 23rd Dec, 8.00am to 4.00pm,
- Closed Friday 24th Dec to Wednesday 5th Jan,
- Open 5th to 7th Jan, 8.00am to 4.00pm,
- Closed Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th Jan,
- Open as usual Monday 10th Jan.
If you require assistance over the holidays, we have prepared a Festive Support Guide with a number of resources and helpful contacts: https://www.glasgowunisrc.org/publications/documents/festive-support/
We wish you all a happy and restful break and we’ll see you in Semester 2.