The SRC staff and officers will be taking a break over the holidays and will be out of office from December 16th to January 4th.
The SRC staff and officers will be taking a break over the holidays and will be out of office from December 16th to January 4th. Please see below for specific closure details for each of our services:
- The Welcome Point and Reception closes at 4:00pm on Friday 16th Dec and re-opens at 9:30am on Wednesday 4th Jan.
- The Advice Centre closes at 4:00pm on Friday 16th Dec until 11:30am on Wednesday 4th Jan. For out of hours support please refer to this web page:https://www.glasgowunisrc.org/advice/out-of-hours/
- The Secondhand Bookshop closes at 2:30pm on Friday 16th Dec and re-opens at 10:00am on Monday 9th Jan.
- SRC Volunteering closes at 5pm on Thursday 15th Dec and re-opens at 9:30am on Wednesday 4th Jan.
- The Gilchrist Postgraduate Club Christmas hours are as follows:
- Closing on Thursday 22nd Dec and reopening on Wednesday 4th Jan
- Monday 19th - Wednesday 21st - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Thursday 22nd – 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Wednesday 4th - Friday 6th Jan - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Return to normal hours Monday 9th Jan.
If you require assistance over the holidays, we have prepared a Festive Support Guide with a number of resources and helpful contacts:
We wish you all a happy and restful break and we’ll see you in Semester 2.